Posted June 29, 2023
ROADWAY INFORMATION NOTICE
AS OF 4:25 PM, Thursday, June 29, 2023
County of Wetaskiwin - Online Roadway Consent Applications - New ORC Participant
Effective Monday, July 3rd, 2023, the County of Wetaskiwin will become a participant of Roadata's Online Roadway Consent (ORC) program. The applications and fees that will be applicable include:
- Approach Applications - New & Existing - $150.00 + GST
- Pipeline Crossing Applications - Existing & Undeveloped - $150.00 + GST
- Utility Applications - Existing & Undeveloped - $150.00 + GST
- Temporary Water Line Applications - $150.00 + GST
- Geophysical/Seismic Applications - $150.00 + GST
- Integrity Digs - Pipelines - $150.00 + GST
- D56 Notifications - $5.00 + GST
All fees will be due at the time of application and must be paid via credit card.
Permit Information: 1-877-236-6445
Main Administration Line for Roadata Services Ltd: 403-314-9500
Disclaimer: This information contained on this notice is as current as possible and the accuracy is to the best of our abilities. The information may change at any time. The reader of this notice will indemnify Roadata Services Ltd. of any liability related to the use of this information.
If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, CLICK HERE
____ CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ____
This communication (and any attachment) is confidential. It should only be read bythe person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply and delete this communication.